The GESS Grad Council will work hard to create a memorable grad experience for this year’s grade 12 students. We hope you enjoy your grad year! Please get involved and make this year one to remember!
Event(s) from this year:
- Oyama Zipline Adventures (Thank you to our sponsors: Rose Hill Orchards, IGA, Dominoes Pizza, Winfield Bakery, and Winfield McDonalds)
- Grad Breakfast
- Grad Clothing and Memorabilia
- DJ Skate - December 1st 7-8pm at Winfield Arena
- Caravan Farm Theatre - December 3rd after school (cancelled due to safety concerns)
- Grad Photos - January 2022
- Grad Air Band/Variety Show - February 24th
- Silent Auction Fundraiser - February 24th-March 3rd.
Thank you to the following businesses for their donations:Lordco, Grillers Meats, 50th Parallel Winery, Ex Nihilo Winery, Turtle Bay IDA, Winfield IGA, Canadian 2 for 1 pizza, Norman's Diner, Silver Star, Holiday Park Resort, Sparkling Hill, Turtle Bay Pub, Winfield Bakery, Lake Country Subcity, Winfield Dairy Queen, Front Porch Boutique, Lake Country Pet Store, Lake Country Sweetlegs, Olive Us, and Winfield Save-On Foods. Thanks as well to parents and other family members for their donations.
- Most Likely To... Nominations and Voting
- Grad Song List...Nominations and Voting
- April 14 - Grad Easter Egg Hunt
- April - May - GESS Sting
- Grad Mural - Lily Banman is painting the mural at the back of the school.
- June 11 - Grad Dinner and Dance for 2022 Grads only - Thank you to Karli Weller and Jobina Agno for planning a successful event for our Grads. Thank you to all the parents who helped make this event possible.
- June 12 - Convocation - cap and gown ceremony - Thank you to Kel-Lake Greenhouse for their donations of flowers and plants to decorate the gym.
- Legacy project